Since 2004, SAVIC has expanded its network of partners at national, regional and global levels, having collaborated over the years with academics and officials from the following organisations and institutions:
• ECAVI, at Makerere University, Uganda, and Egerton University, Kenya.
• Global Health Institute, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
• International Centre for Reproductive Health, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium.
• London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
• NESI, at the University of Antwerp, Belgium
• Strathclyde University, Scotland
• United Nations Children’s Fund
• University of Cincinnati, United States of America
• WHO (African Region)
Free State Province
a.University of the Free State
North West Province
a. North-West University
• National Department of Health
• NICD / National Health Laboratory Services
• Provincial Departments of Health
• South African Military Health Services
• South African Nursing Council
• South African Medical Research Council
• Statistics South Africa
• The Democratic Nursing Association of South Africa
• Tshwane Municipality EPI
• Wits Health Consortium